Spots & Arrows professional services are aimed toward enhancing the quality of systems and practice in the health and human services.
Training & Professional Development
Spots & Arrows are committed to learning and development options that are grounded in real-life experiences and informed by contemporary research and evidence. We provide development experiences that challenge professionals to provide the highest quality services to their clients.
Our options are fully customised and can be selected as either stand alone services or may be combined to form a comprehensive professional development strategy that will better enable the transfer of learning into the real world of practice and human interaction.
- Group Training Workshops
- Behaviour Support Planning/Implementation, Trauma-Informed Case Planning and Practice, Supporting Emotional Regulation, Complex Casework Decision Making, Parenting Capacity Assessments, Self-Care in the Helping Professions.
- Live Completion Workshops
- These workshops are built to allow participants to bring along an assessment or case plan that requires completion under the guidance of facilitators. Sessions are structured to provide critical information about the process, and allow space for trauma-informed reflection and application of new knowledge that directly meets the casework need.
- Individual and Group Professional Supervision
- Underpinned by the principles of Schon, Morrison and Gibbs, our supervision offers participants the opportunity to better understand themselves, their clients, and their work for better decision making, practice and wellbeing.
- Clinical Supervision
- Using critically reflective conversations to build the clinical rigour of psychologists or provisional psychologists as part of registration requirements.
- Practice Coaching and Mentoring
- Practical, in-vivo services driven by concrete practice goals and in collaboration with workplace supervisor.
- Action Learning
- Experiential learning groups designed to leverage real-life experiences and problems to build creative new solutions to be tested and evolved.